Continuation from yesterdays post! 25 signs to know, he is NOT into you – part 1
14. He appears and disappears – I once dated a shockingly pretty girl that I was shockingly not into. I couldn’t really understand why I wasn’t into her since she was so attractive, so I started waiting just long enough for me to become sexually curious again to contact her, sometimes it took up to a week! Eventually I realized that I wasn’t attracted to a girl that could get lost at Costco, seriously, she did!
15. Introduces you as a “Friend!!??” – Want to know what he really thinks of you? Observe how he introduces you, or talks about you to friends and family. If he is the slightest bit embarrassed or keeps referring to you as a friend you either have a totally spineless man or he is secretly GAY and he has to think about Barry Manilow to pop .
16. You initiate all intimacy – Do you feel like he is masturbating inside of you rather than making love? That your vagina might be just a wetter substitute for his hand? To test this you might want to lay some porn out on the bed to see if he stares at it rather than you, if he does and falls asleep 5 minutes later, you have a winner!
17. Changes plans on you – Any guy that has respect and concern for the girl he is dating won’t do this. This screams that he doesn’t really want to go out with you and considers a night stoned with friends watching Waynes World more important that you. He’s not into you honey!
18. Your friends are not impressed – When we are in a relationship we become somewhat blind to what is obvious to others. (Part of the reason we need concrete lists like this to ID the truth) Friends and family however are not caught up in your emotional confusion and if they don’t like how he treats you it would be best to listen. But… on second thought you know what is best for you, and that hideous heart-crushing breakup will make you stronger, right?
19. He doesn’t want to meet your friends, He shields you from his friends – This is very closely related to the one above, since he realizes instinctively that he is not at that level with you yet. This could mean that he is not that into you or that he is a recluse that might have a panic attack around too many people. (that beard and the wide bloodshot eyes might give it away)
20. He starts to tease you more than normal – This is similar to number 9, picking on your appearance. The reason he does this is the same reason you might get annoyed with a guy that kisses your ass too much. He has lost respect for you and he is picking on you to see if you will fight back. Cut to the chase, call him an asshole, and punch him in the nose. You might just get him back after doing this.
21. Doesn’t go out of his way for you, like he did before – He used to open doors for you, fold your laundry, and let you orgasm first. Now he won’t even air out the chair he just farted on, he might not be into you.
22. Future talk disappears – When you first met, he made adorable comments like, “Can you imagine how cute are kids would be?” Now he says things like, “I am thinking about moving to China…” I can promise you that he wants to go alone.
23. Romance dried up – Romance is the art of spontaneity. Before he slayed your heart by showing up with roses and your favorite ice cream. Now, “Friday date night” consists of the newest Fast and Furious movie, while he tries to screw you during the sex scene.
24. Starts working out and looking good – Before you were comfortably fat together, now he is starting to look kinda good and it is a bit disturbing. Rather than turned on by his new body, you feel threatened, you fuck everything up due to your insecurity and suddenly he has a new girlfriend. What just happened?
25. He was overly enthusiastic in the beginning – God, it was amazing when you first met. He just swept you off your feet, you were sure that he was the one. You even told your parents about him after the 2nd date. Suddenly he just shut off! And you are left hanging with a broken heart and a mild sexual addiction. (call me if you need treatment!)
Why you may not need this list
Now a small dose of reality, him not being into you, could totally be in your head and you being fearful of him leaving might actually be paving the way for it to occur. I have never wanted to cheat on a girl more than one that was constantly suspicious of my every action. You must consider that you very well might be driving him to this end through your fear, and expectation of rejection. Who in the world can blame a guy for not being into a girl that is constantly analyzing his every move in order to protect herself from hurt? You want a good relationship? Throw yourself out there and trust. It didn’t work? So what, happens to the best of us, but we don’t give up. At the least, promise yourself that you wont EVER be the cause of him running, out of your fear.
Why you might need this list
It is very possibly that you might need this list if you are oblivious to his actions and overly absorbed in emotion. Maybe you are the kind of girl that lives on fantasy Island with the midget and the old dude. Regardless how much you want this island to exist it never will because it is only a TV show and a bad one at that. Wishing and ignoring the truth is a wonderful way to find yourself in an incredibly weak situation. Sure he might not want to be the kind of guy to take advantage of someone sweet and kind like you but he also might find it very hard to turn down free sex from a girl that worships him. Even the best guys are weak sometimes.
So who are you? The paranoid girl that manifests a shitty relationship? Or the clueless optimist that constantly gets used?
Hopefully you are neither and this article just gave you a laugh and a knowing smile from past mistakes.
Want to really figure out why he won’t commit?? Why he isn’t getting serious and what to do about it? Check out my best selling book on Amazon for only 2.99! Click here for 75 Secrets Why He Won’t Commit And What To Do About It