Never drunk text a guy
These rules apply to guys you are interested in and want to get to know better. This is not necessarily the best texting strategy for friends or the current guy you are seeing.
- Never send more than one text at a time. He sends a text you reply
- Never diarrhea text, it is needy and not attractive
- Never DRUNK TEXT A GUY!!! This is like trying to buy a car intoxicated, you are not going to get a good deal
- Never lie to get his attention
- GIRLS: never bring up anything sexual before the actual act, YOU ARE VIRGINAL!
- GUYS: flirt with the sex boundary but don’t push it, make a girl feel comfortable first.
- GIRLS: Never send nude pics of yourself, even if he can’t see your face. NEVER EVER DO THIS, I CAN GUARANTEE AFTER YOU BREAK UP THEY WILL BE SHOWN TO FRIENDS OR PUT ON A WEBSITE (unless of course you don’t mind)
- GUYS: encourage the nude pics! and immediately forward them to your friends. Hahaha!
As you notice the advice differs a little bit from guys to girls. If a girl wants to send me a nude pic, I won’t stop her but I will let her know right after she shouldn’t have done that! Remember this is a tug-a-war and a good battle is one that stalemates. If a girl wants to show her affections so inappropriately I certainly don’t mind, it means I don’t have to pull so hard.
- Wait the same amount of time to reply that he does, if not a bit longer
- Think of texting like thumb wrestling, a great time to test each other out
- GIRLS: When texting a guy never let him know how excited you are to hear from him!
- GUYS: this applies to you too when texting girls, play it cool. Show zero excitement in the beginning, let her really wonder if you are actually into her.
- GIRLS: Let the guy contact you first, remember he is the pursuer not you
- GUYS: Make sure you wait a little while before you contact her, make her sweat a little, seed the doubt. If she contacts you first let her take the male role!
- Be careful when texting guys with anything sexual it is very hard to tell his mood from a text and you don’t want to be in heat on one end while he watches football on the other
- Not pull any punches!! Be playful but don’t add the just kidding to the end. Screwed up? So what! Don’t say sorry unless you absolutely have to. Learn from it and move on
- Be so popular that you are always too busy to respond
- After first meeting him wait about three days to contact if he or she does not contact you first
- GIRLS: Be playful and confident, you don’t need him, he needs you!
- GUYS: Be cocky and funny, don’t be afraid to be a tiny bit of a dick when texting girls (be cautious here if you are not experienced at this)
- GIRLS: Keep the power in the situation by being just slightly aloof to his advances.
- GUYS: Make advances but never show your intent, keep your emotions in control and allow her to falter first
- Take your time to formulate a killer response, rather than something lame that you fired off
- Text like a normal conversation but YOU HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE IT SO MUCH WITTIER – wit is sexy, don’t underestimate it
Want to wrap him around your little finger?
Check out TextAppeal – the Ultimate Guide to Texting guys Getting EXACTLY what you want is easier than you think.
Text with a “hook” if the guy or girl is not getting back to you or taking too long
You: Hey Jason, I heard something pretty funny about you.
Jason: Huh? What did you hear?
You: Tell you later, are you going out tonight?
Jason: Yeah I am meeting some friends at Rocks.
You: Sounds good maybe I will see you out tonight
Jason: wait, what did you hear???
This “hook” basically means you bait the message with information he wants to know. This is mainly to get a text response without begging for one. You create a need from him so he will text you back ASAP. After he does, see how long you can avoid answering the question with out being too much of a pain in the ass.
DANGER!! A friend of mine recently sent her ex this “I can’t believe that you lied to me!!!” He of course IMMEDIATELY called her back and she didn’t answer. This was a lie to get his attention. It worked smashingly but it also elicited negative emotion. When the truth all came out it didn’t work in her favor. So… bend the truth, be playful but lying will bite you later.
So… When texting a guy:
- “The rules” are really just guidelines, you can break them but beware…
- The most dangerous part of texting a guy is sexual, keep this vague and to a minimum
- The most important rule is patience, this communicates very attractive emotional maturity
- Remember conversation in SLOW MO you have time to experiment!
Get the control back, get him to take the lead and create massive attraction
I am a guy that is 100% on your side, I don’t pull any punches not because I want to be right, but because I want you to get the guy! This is a win/win because creating and maintaining this kind of attraction is exactly what he wants as well. This is why I wrote the book below, to give you what you want as fast as possible! This is not an advertisement for someone else’s material but a book I personally wrote for YOU, to get the GUY!
Look, it really isn’t that hard to control the situation over text, to really make a difference in the way he perceives you, to shift the balance in your favor. If you are not getting what you want from him, why not use some killer texting strategies to get into his head and launch the relationship to the next level?? Take a look below, you are only a click away from getting what you want.
Want to wrap him around your little finger? Getting EXACTLY what you want is easier than you think. TextAppeal – the Ultimate Guide to Texting guys
What rules are you breaking when texting a guy? Lean the best way to text him here