This is a continuation of how to be unbelievable in bed part 1
The way I built the list was to think of the best five lovers I have ever had and what set them apart.
Sexuality is the glue that keeps the relationship bound, so don’t ever lie to yourself as to how much you can influence good sex!
- Showing zero aversion to spermies – You think his stuff is gross and disgusting? Well, not only will this make him shy about his natural functions but it will kill more adventurous sex and many of his fantasies. Sure it tastes like ass and smells like bleach but so what, get over it. Do you think you are always roses down there? Get as comfortable as you possibly can with his junk and you will be surprised at the results.
- Share pornography time – You may not be into porn but I can almost promise you that he is. If you can share this part of his life periodically, without jealousy, it will bring you closer. I am not asking you to watch some nasty stuff that you are morally opposed to but to find something that both of you can enjoy. It wouldn’t hurt to have him “catch” you watching something dirty sometime.
- Using toys together – This very well might be one of his fantasies, why have you been hiding that vibrator out of embarrassment? Guys like toys and are fascinated with your privates. If you let him dig around in your sandbox a bit I can almost promise you it will turn him on like mad.
- Understanding his comfort zone – A lot of the things I have suggested are great around someone like me that has seen and done most things. However, if you are with an inexperienced guy you may not want to pull out the Ben-wa balls quite yet. I met a girl once that wanted to pee on me, needless to say I didn’t see her again (well after we had sex).
- Get “caught” doing something bad – This is a great thing to do if you want to shock his sexual system. I walked in to my room after work once to find my girlfriend on her stomach, butt naked, and masturbating as blatantly as my mom’s cockatiel. I about died and couldn’t get my clothes off fast enough. God, she was good fun in bed!
- Tease him when it is inappropriate – Teasing him when there is nothing he can do about is excellent foreplay, a place like church or parents house just adds to the spice. Make sure you keep it up every five minutes until you get him to a place where he can do something about it (I once got a hand job in a packed Chemistry lab, at a christian college by the Dean’s daughter, Wow…).
- Dress sexy – This is something I learned from Japanese women; they always took the time to look nice. Girls walking around in their sweats with greasy hair and frumpy clothes are not very sexy. Sure, when you are at home let your hair down but don’t get too comfortable if he is there. One of the things that kills attraction is when couples let themselves slide and then the sex follows. This rule applies to guys too and you have my permission to tell them.
- Remove the distractions – This is closely related to looking sexy but it is a little more graphic, even a few of my best lovers have instantly ruined attraction with nasty distractions. The biggest one is smell; if a girl has a bad smell down south or bad breath it kills everything. Sure he might still have sex with you but the black cloud of your stench will be looming in the back of his mind and he will be a bit disgusted. Don’t forget… hair on the nipples, accidental farts, and spermy quifs.
- Stay in shape! – I am guilty of this just like most of us. We get into a relationship and we let ourselves go because we are comfortable with the other person. Unfortunately if the girl he originally met suddenly has a different body I can promise you it will impact his attraction to you. No offense, but if he starts looking like a biggest loser contestant you won’t feel like having sex with him either.
- Train him to be better in bed – I once was with a girl that loved to bring me over a few times before she was done with me. This conditioned me to want to have 2-3 orgasms with her every time we were intimate. This not only was better for me but for both of us. She got more lovin and I enjoyed not just popping once and falling asleep. She demanded better sex and got it (Just found out she is getting engaged, would it be inappropriate to attend her bachelorette party?)
Want to really figure out why he won’t commit?? Why he isn’t getting serious and what to do about it? Check out my best selling book on Amazon for only 2.99! Click here for 75 Secrets Why He Won’t Commit And What To Do About It